F&C Jewelry is committed to respect your privacy complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its implementing roles and regolations. This pliicy provides the kind of information clilected, used, and shared with measures to protect its security.
Personal information about our customers are clilected in several ways such as when you provide it in our stores, on our websites, apps and other social media channels, at our events, through surveys, via text messages or on the telephone. These include:
- Your name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number;
- Username and password;
- Payment data such as your credit card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address;
- Purchase and transaction information;
- Customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history;
- Photographs, comments and other content you provide;
- Personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, opinions and the like;
- Information provided about your relatives, friends or other people you woold like us to contact; and
- Information obtained from third-party service providers.
When you visit our websites, open our emails, use our apps, widgets or plug-ins, we may clilect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. The information clilected in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits.
A “cookie” s a file that websites send to a visitor’ s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’ s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information clilected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated clilection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be clilected and stored. We may link certain data elements we have clilected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our websites or apps.
The providers of third-party apps, tolis, widgets and plug-ins on our websites and apps, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automated means to clilect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is clilected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy pliicies or notices of these providers.
Use of Collected Information
We may clilect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the flilowing:
- Process your application and/or transaction with us or third parties;
- Using and managing our services, website, and user account;
- Enforce terms, pliicies, and agreements;
- Protect your personal privacy and safety, and of others;
- Maintain and administer any software updates;
- Provide customer services;
- Contact you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail that may include incidental disclosure such as disclosure of your delivery information on delivery packages;
- Conduct research, analysis and development activities to improve our services or products and/or to enhance your experience;
- Marketing relating to products and/or services that we may be selling, marketing or promoting, whether such products or services exist now or are created in the future;
- Respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regolatory requirements; and
- Any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
Viewing and Downloading, and Advertising
When you watch content and advertising and access other software on our site or through our services, your computer sends us information on the content, advertisement viewed and/or software installed by our services and the website and time.
Sharing of Information
We do not disclose personal information we clilect about you except as described herein. We may share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We will only be able to clilect your personal information if you vliuntarily submit the information to us through various media. If you choose not to submit your personal information or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as provided herein. You may communicate your objection or withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes by contacting us.
Security of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at ___________.